- Resistant to scrubbing and frequent washing.
- Anti-reflective matt coating.
- Superb yield: up to 14m²/l*; perfeft hiding power.
- Splash-free application.
- Low VOC: Green Idea.
- Carry out painting works indoors at the ambient and substrate temperature between +10ºC and +30ºC.
- Apply with a roller, a paintbrush or a hydrodynamic spraying method 1-2 coats every 2-4 hours.
- Apply carefully and uniformly the same amount of paint on a selected section of the wall or the ceiling. Carry out the last stroke of the roller towards one direction.
- Clean the tools with water after completion of painting works.
The coat obtains its full resistance properties 28 days after completion of painting works.
Flair Vernissage is a latex paint which features excellent coverage, high efficiency and easy application. A specially selected system of thickeners and agents provides optimal work comfort – the paint does not splatter during application. Thanks to a special technology applied in the paint, so called - ‘optical masking of light reflection’, through very low gloss degree, the coat obtained is ideal as far as aesthetic value is concerned. Upon antireflective coats with such a low gloss degree, all surface irregularities are eliminated since the light is scattered when falling upon the wall and does not emphasize them. Forms coats resistant to scrubbing and multiple washing. Additionally, the paint contains very low of VOC (max. 5g/l).
Decorative painting of indoor walls and ceilings made of: cement, cement-lime, gypsum plasterwork, brick, plasterboards, wooden and wood-based surfaces, as well as fibreglass wallpapers, including glass fibre reinforced wallpapers.